- Over 33 years of civil/environmental engineering and consulting experience.
- Since 1986, experienced with litigation support and as an expert witness.
- Numerical modeling of groundwater/surface water flow and contaminant fate and transport:
MODFLOW, RT3D HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, HydroCAD
- Design of stormwater management and drainage features, including wet and dry ponds.
- Design of stormwater BMPs.
- Design of wastewater impoundments.
- Geotechnical investigations and soil mechanics testing and analyses.
- Dam safety and inspections.
- Construction quality assurance and quality control.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D proficient.
- Facility decommissioning and demolition management.
- Brownfield redevelopment planning and assistance.
- Execution of environmental remedial investigations and feasibility studies.
- Bench/field-scale treatability studies of biological and physicochemical treatment technologies.
- Remedial design and remedial action implementation, operation and maintenance.
- Industrial wastewater treatment design and optimization.
- Published over 10 technical articles in peer-reviewed journals and trade publications.
- Teaches college level microbiology, microbiology laboratory and physical science courses.
- Projects completed in AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, IA, IL, IN, KS, MA, MI, MS, MO, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WV, WI, WY, Brazil, Canada (BC, ONT), China, Czech Republic, Italy, Mexico.
Aaron E. Tytschkowski
EDUCATION Bachelors Degree in Chemical Engieering (Michigan State University) AFFILIATIONS American Institute of Chemical Engineers
- Operation and maintenance of industrial wastewater treatment facilities.
- Design and optimization of chemical precipitation and sedimentation processes.
- Construction of industrial wastewater and sludge conveyance systems.
- Construction management of earthworks associated with wastewater impoundment modifications.
- Operation and maintenance of in-situ biological treatment processes for remediation of groundwater impacted with chlorinated solvents.
- Tier II/Form R reporting.